Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I think I've settled in pretty well. melbourne's not a hard place to settle in, that's not saying I already like it but it's fine. faculty orientation's in half an hour, that's not counting the international student briefings which started last week, most of which I didn't attend cuz they had names like "Cultural Differences In the Classroom" and about libraries in the uni. haha. and when i came to school today (to pay some fees I apparently owe because they increased the fees for this year, and I only knew about it yesterday when I had to collect my student card. how efficient is that!), I realised I forgot to join what they call here the host groups, which are basically our OGs! hah not too important I trust as we are going to have faculty orientations later on anyways. next week school starts! am I excited. a little apprehensive, really. time to see how much my brain has rusted over 2 years. boo. and the weather is sauna-HOT, like almost hitting 40 degree celsius over the weekend! okay then, adios.